- 2000 and newer – aging, biography, fantasy, health, paperback, parenting, politics, religion, religious fiction, science, science fiction, true crime, women’s issues and Westerns. Classics in these genres can be donated.
- 2006 and newer – mystery and fiction
- 2010 and newer – business, audio books
- 2013 and newer – computer, diet, travel
- Good condition only – art, biography, children’s, crafts, motorcycle, birds, gardening, guns, gardens, Rolling Stone, Mother Earth News, Reminisce, True Grit
DVDs that are playable and in good condition
Puzzles and games that are complete and in good condition (no missing pieces, please)
The condition of the materials received is very important. For the health and safety of our customers, volunteers and staff we are unable to use items that have been damaged. This includes materials that have been wet, moldy, buggy, have a strong odor, chewed, burnt or dirty. Please recycle these items yourself.
- Items which are unhealthy to handle, have an odor, dirty, moldy, burnt, chewed or wet
- Books missing covers
- Encyclopedias or yearbooks other than the LOMIKA
- VHS or Audio Cassette tapes
- Homemade DVDs, CDs, videos or cassette tapes