How do I request materials from ILL?
Please make sure the library does not have this item before you follow these procedures.
1. Click Select Databases to open the Select Databases display
2. Check the boxes next to any/all of the databases shown to search outside of the Louisburg Library catalog (PAC).
3. Click Set Databases, this will take you back to the search screen.
4. Type what you are searching for, and click Go.
5. When the search is finished, 0-3 results will be displayed.
6. To see all results click on Add Pending Results. This will display all results for your search.
7. If you find the item you would like to request, click the button to Place Request. If not, try different search criteria.
8. Log on with your Library card number and PIN, if you are not already logged in to your account.
9. Then you will be asked to confirm the information for the request by clicking the button to Submit Request.
10. If there are any blocks on your library account it will let you know that it can not continue with your request. Please contact Louisburg Library to get this resolved.
11. If no blocks are on your account, you will be asked to confirm that you want to Continue.
12. At this point, your request is in our system and a library will be located to fill your request. When your item arrives at our library, you will be contacted.
13. You can place additional requests by returning to the Search screen and
repeating this process.
14. Don't forget to Log Out of your account.
E-mail: [email protected]
206 S. Broadway
Louisburg, KS 66053
ILL Terms & Agreement
Did you find what you need in the library catalog? If not, the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Department may be able to borrow it for you from another library.