Story Time Adventures
Attending Story Time has many benefits for both kids and adults.
Benefits for Kids:
- They learn from each other, especially as they watch their friends become engaged in Story Time
- The are exposed to a wide variety of authors and writing styles
- They learn vital school readiness skills--sitting for a period of time, how to pay attention to an adult other than a parent and how to take turns
Benefits for Adults:
- They learn songs and rhymes to support their child’s learning
- Fun engaging and educational ways of reading to a child are modeled
- Story Time offers an opportunity to meet and connect with other parents and caregivers.
Join us for Story Time!
Preschool (3-5 years old)
Stories, songs and interactive activities for preschoolers
Tuesday @ 10 am
Toddler (1-3 years old)
Stories, songs and very active movement for kids on the move
Wednesday @ 10 am
Musical Storytime (all ages)
Instruments, songs and stories led by a Musical Therapist
3rd Saturday of the Month @ 10 am